It’s the 5th edition of this ultimate frisbee team tournament organized by Lisbon Ultimate Club, at Carcavelos beach, next to Lisbon, Portugal.
In the next weeks, we’ll be posting all the info about the tournament.
HOTEL and DIRECTIONS
Uber does exist in Portugal and it’s a valid option. Another one would be to try a private shuttle service (such as this: http://www.shuttledirect.com/en/php/airport_shuttle_direct.php), which sometimes offer quite competitive prices when booked in advance for groups.
- Games will be played until one team reaches 13 points or for 45 minutes (time cap)
- If no team has 13 points before the timecap is reached, finish the point currently played. If the point difference is larger than 1 the game is over.
- Otherwise a cap of 1 is added to the highest score and play resumes until either team reaches this score
- Half time will take place when one team reaches 7 points; the initial pull is mirrored but there will be no delay between points
- Each team has the right to 1 time-out of 1 minute length per game, which can be taken at any point before the time cap has been reached
- Please be on time and respect time limits between points and during time-outs