It’s the 4th edition of this ultimate frisbee team tournament organized by Lisbon Ultimate Club, at Carcavelos beach, Lisbon Portugal.
HOTEL and DIRECTIONS
The hotel that you’ll be staying at is called Hotel Praia Mar in Carcavelos.
Uber does exist in Portugal. although none of us has any experience in using them here. Another option would be to try a private shuttle service (such as this: http://www.shuttledirect.com/en/php/airport_shuttle_direct.php), which sometimes offer quite competitive prices when booked in advance for groups.
The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the fields, which are in front of bar Grande Onda.
Games schedule table will soon be available. Although it isn’t yet finalized, we will make sure that the tournament does not start before 9AM on Saturday or finish after 5PM on Sunday
- Games will be played until one team reached 13 points or for 45 minutes (time cap)
- If no team has 13 points before the timecap is reached, finish the point currently played. If the point difference is larger than 1 the game is over.
- Otherwise a cap of 1 is added to the highest score and play resumes until either team reaches this score
- Half time will take place when one team reaches 7 points; the initial pull is mirrored but there will be no delay between points
- Each team has the right to 1 time-out of 1 minute length per game, which can be taken at any point before the time cap has been reached
- Please be on time and respect time limits between points and during time-outs